Special Savings on Advance Ticket Prices! Limited Tickets Available (£30 on the day)
The Civic Centre, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1AE
Sat 29th Feb 10am - 12.30pm - Balancing Your Hormones Naturally
Balancing Your Hormones Naturally
Don’t miss this opportunity to come and see Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in women’s health.
Find out how to get rid of PMS, balancing hormones to help with endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS, menopause, fertility and reducing your risk of breast cancer. Is soya safe to eat – cutting through the myths and explaining how phytoestrogens work? Discover what chemicals in your toiletries, cosmetics and environment may be affecting your hormones?
Learn what vitamins, minerals and herbs you should be taking to balance hormones and how to know which ones are a waste of money.
Dr Glenville will explain:
• The most important dietary steps that all women should know to help balance their hormones
• What to eat to balance your hormones including PMS, menopause, PCOS, fibroids and endometriosis
• The truth about soya and phytoestrogens are they good or bad for you?
• The effects of foreign oestrogens coming in from our environment, how do we recognise them and what can we do to avoid them.
• How beneficial bacteria in your digestive system balance your hormones
• What vitamins, minerals and herbs help balance your hormones naturally
Book your ticket now to save: Super Early Bird (Save over 50%) - £12 (RRP £30) per ticket
Please note, there are only a limited number of seats available so please book now to avoid missing out.
As seats are limited, tickets are non-refundable as other people will have missed out on the opportunity to attend.